About the opportunity
Canal & River Trust are looking for a volunteer to support with the reward and recognition for all its volunteers across the East Midlands.
As a reward and recognition volunteer you will be supporting the Volunteering Development Coordinator in the following way:
- Organise and deliver reward and recognition events.
- Research local awards programmes the trust can nominate volunteers for.
- Gather information from teams to submit to awards programmes.
- Support in the internal awards judging.
- Support the team to ensure volunteers received badges and mugs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop individual skills and make a real difference in the volunteers experience with the Trust. As a Reward and Recognition Coordinator you will develop varied skills including, research, organisational, communication and writing.
You will also get the opportunity to develop skills and use tools such as Gantt charts to plan events.
This opportunity will be mailny home based.
- References needed