About the opportunity
The purpose of the volunteer experience is to offer experience in the area of data and analysis for a not-for profit funded project. The specific aim is to assist with changes to our database up to date as regards GREAT project participants' records and archiving. Specifically :
- Extract and input data into Charity Log database.
- Produce reports to verify the validity of data.
- Assist in producing weekly updates on performance.
- Assist in preparing quarterly reporting by producing reports from the Charity Log database.
- Assist with the scanning of participants' files in readliness for reporting.
- Assist with other data collection activities as and when required.
The position will be supervised by the Data and Impact Analyst who will also provide training, guidance and support throughout the duration of volunteering.
The role is part time on a flexible basis by agreement with the volunteer, for an unlimited duration. In addition, there will be a period of induction and training for 2-3 days, to be agreed with the volunteer.
- Relevant qualification or training
- Excellent Excel skills - with experience of using Pivot Tables desirable
- Must be able to understand and respect confidentiality at all times
- Must be numerate and comfortable with data with experience in analyze datasets of different types and sizes
- Ability to process and analyze datasets efficiently
- Proficient with other Microsoft applications, including Word
- Self- motivated, confident and calm under pressure
- strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team