About the opportunity
Furniture Warehouse Front of House Team Member:
Our Furniture Project has been active for more than 20 years during which time we have made over 20000 deliveries and collections across the local area. We save countless re usable items of furniture from going to land fill whilst helping the local community. At the last count we had saved over 10000 sofas from going to landfill.
Do you want to play a part in the next 10000??
- Be the first point of contact for our customers across our 2 furniture retail spaces
- Help customers to find what they are looking for
- Work safely at all times
- Be passionate about making our showrooms look great
Duties and tasks:
- Work with the retail team leader on store layout
- Offer excellent customer service to our customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Handle cash and card transactions. Training will be provided
- Price up items when required in line with the pricing guidelines document
What are we looking for:
- You will have a keen eye for detail and will want to make our stores look as good as they can
- Presentation is important. You will be meeting members of the public and you represent our team
- You will be happy working with others and helping those around you
- Strong customer service skills
- References needed