About the opportunity
The Work. Live. Leicestershire. (WiLL) Programme are continuing to support those that are unemployed and living in rural areas during the COVID-19 pandemic. We provide tailored one-to-one support to those most vulnerable.
We are currently working with a young man who aspires to work in the animation industry. His current knowledge includes using the software Maya; mostly learned using online videos/ resources. He is naturally very quiet, but once you gain his trust conversation comes more easily.
We realise that this role is being promoted during the Corona Virus Pandemic and will work with you to facilitate this role as efficiently and safely as possible.
What we need from you:
- Knowledge and experience using 3D animation software
- Commit to spending on average 1 hour a week supporting a young person
- Patience and understanding
- Regular contact/updates with the team at WiLL
What we will offer you:
- Basic training on how to be a mentor
- Support and a point of contact for your needs and questions
- A fulfilling role and enjoyable experience being a part of changing someone’s life!
- A signed agreement with clear outlines on how this partnership will work
If you would like to know more please contact Zuli Stannard at email@example.com
- References needed
- Willing to take a DBS Check