1) Keep following advice and updates coming from the Government.
2) Keep washing your hands! Before and after your volunteering.
3) If you, or anyone in your household, has any Coronavirus symptoms, stay at home - don't risk passing it on to anyone else.
4) If you need to self-isolate at home, think about what kind of volunteering you could do from home.
5) Only do things you feel comfortable with. You may want to help others at this difficult time, but it is still OK to say no!
6) Keep yourself safe - don't go into any situations that do not feel safe.
7) Stay connected - make sure someone knows where you are at al times.
8) Share concerns - if you are worried about someone's welfare, see who you can share your concerns with.
9) Don't take on too much - you have to look after yourself as well!
10) Confidentiality - don't share anyone's personal details without their permission.
11) Don't try to give people medical advice unless you are trained to do so.
12) Bear in mind that the virus surivives longer on some surfaces: https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200317-covid-19-how-long-does-the-coronavirus-last-on-surfaces
13) Think about wearing gloves or carrying hand sanitiser with you.
14) Remember that you are giving your time to help others! You are AMAZING and we want to thank you for your help!