About the opportunity
Front of House Team Member: The Attic
Our Attic Charity Shop has been open now for over 15 years. We are a friendly shop staffed with passionate staff and volunteers who are keen to offer the best retail experience possible to our customers.
We like to think that our range of items in our spacious shop makes us that little bit different. We are proud of our offering and are looking for volunteers who can be both hardworking and creative to continue the Attic success story.
- Take pride in how the shop and sorting area looks.
- Be comfortable dealing with customers and the general public
- Be aware of your own Health and Safety and that of customers and your colleagues
Duties and tasks:
- Pricing of goods for sale
- Stock rotation and sorting of donations
- Cleaning of the shop when required
- Operating a till and cash handling. We are happy to train you on this!!
- Support any special events and festivals that may occur across other areas of the organisation
What are we looking for:
- The role requires some lifting so a reasonable level of fitness is required
- Presentation is important. You will be meeting members of the public and you represent our team
- You will be happy working with others and helping those around you
- Above all else having a great attitude that you can bring to the team
- References needed